Project Bride of Godzilla

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yeah ... my fab guy fell in love and moved to iowa. hes suppose to come finish the fab work, which includes moving the motor back, and front suspension. once this is done..it will be ready to rock... but i have had long enough w/o big power.. i dont do well with mundane power, even though my truck kicks ass, i need more. with what im planning with godzilla, it will probaly be towing in an 800 horse tune.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i encourage gene in everything he does, i can wait. its his baby and i dont want anyone else touching it. it will sit until he's damn well ready ... and i dont care!!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
i encourage gene in everything he does, i can wait. its his baby and i dont want anyone else touching it. it will sit until he's damn well ready ... and i dont care!!

Good call there. Never seen someone as meticulous as mean Gene.

Mdub707

Reaction score
BigR, you have the most distracting avatars I swear. Makes it hard to read posts sometimes.

Well at least this truck will be in good hands when it does go under the knife again. Is there a thread started already for Godzilla? Anyone know what happened with the heads destined for Rudy's truck? Did they ever make it on? I was real excited to see what one of these trucks could do with some headflow.

Latest posts

Members online