Project Ultimate Work Truck

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
Pffft.... With the way Brian uses his stuff....

model200seriesconversionsystem_10090502.jpg

B.Warning

Reaction score
Anything Brian owns is claptastic. Its his way of life
Hey hey hey... Guess what?

*** you.

Truuuu

Truck looks good but the bumper doesnt fit the "class" of the pearl paint, chrome and 22.5s...Super single in the front with shaved 22s in the back on 35s could make the bumper work though..
I hear ya. In having doubt's still on this bumper but we'll see with the new setup.
Long while = less then 2 years

in brian terms

live life full throttle

20 bucks says his next truck is a mega cab shortbed again..

Who knows what that homo will come up with next.

live life full throttle

You both can go to hell. My old mega cab was the tits.

B.Warning

Reaction score

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Thanks man. If they made a custom set of aluminum wheels like you had I'd be all over it.

Now we're talking.
Hey dickhead, thats the entire point of CUSTOM parts.. you actually pay someone to make the one off part like scottie did! Duh!

Those tracks would make it easier for ya to get to your equipment way easier... I think you should do it!

live life full throttle

B.Warning

Reaction score
Hey dickhead, thats the entire point of CUSTOM parts.. you actually pay someone to make the one off part like scottie did! Duh!

Those tracks would make it easier for ya to get to your equipment way easier... I think you should do it!

live life full throttle
I've said it before but... It's a ***in wonder I like you.

Oh and hey dickhead... do you forget the fact I'm poor and on a budget? I'm not a baller like some on here.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I've said it before but... It's a ***in wonder I like you.

Oh and hey dickhead... do you forget the fact I'm poor and on a budget? I'm not a baller like some on here.

Lmao! Only tell me that on a daily basis...

Poor my ass! new truck with new rims and tires, new bed, bumper, rigids, spartan, ... im sure I forgoten some.. oh yeah your vagina hurts cuz you got stuck a couple times and now your upgrading to another set of rims and mud terains... lol

Whatever ya gotta do to make it work though... it would suck to have to track the hoe out to the road every dam day to fuel up like you have to now cuz the tires dont cut it!

live life full throttle

Reaction score
Lmao, yeah it's a rough life slinging dirt to make dollas. As you can see there is absolutely no money in it. Which is why Brian does it, just to prove us all wrong like he does with all his ideas. There is no such thing as "conventional" thinking with guys like him.... Just, how can I piss everyone off by being different and a little weird at the same time.....?

Lol, were still cool right..?

B.Warning

Reaction score
Wife and I are going out tonight so figured it was a good day to wash this thing. I finally noticed after seeing a similar truck parked next to me at the truck stop how nasty and filthy this thing is.

Stay tuned... LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i think we have similar music taste i see. i used to country only untill i went to college not i love everything. i had a roomate that got me on killswitch in flames all that remains august burns red bfmv 5fdp and i wont listen to hardly anyhting else now

Yeah right! Unless there is a drive through car wash that it will fit in, it will stay dirty like that till the day you trade it in.. in a year or so.

live life full throttle

B.Warning

Reaction score
Yeah right! Unless there is a drive through car wash that it will fit in, it will stay dirty like that till the day you trade it in.. in a year or so.

live life full throttle

Hey dumbass. Learn how to quote a previous statement correctly. It's clean, wheels are half ass polished and I'm cleaning the inside now.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Hey dumbass. Learn how to quote a previous statement correctly. It's clean, wheels are half ass polished and I'm cleaning the inside now.

WHAT THE ***!!! thats 6 this week that have messed up like that!

Yeah right. It will take you all day to clean the dog hair outta that turd.

live life full throttle

durflinger92

Reaction score
Damn cleans up nicely!! I dont think ive ever seen a pic of any of your trucks not in a field Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online