Project White Salvage:

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
some more goodies for white salvage: 4" MBRP exhaust, harley davidon head lights, and some replacement interior trim pieces.

lights.jpg

JMart

Reaction score
I had mine for two weeks before I was abke to start working on it, so don't feel to bad. First thing I did with mine was lose the bed, but mine was running.

Good luck with it. Interested to see how it turns out.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Do you plan on giving this truck a full paint job?

not sure, il be getting a new bed/rear end replacement, the front bumper and grille will be getting painted, as well as the rear bumper, a friend of mine does some very heavy detailing, and tells me he can bring back the cab paint with a paint restoration proccess, being that theres no dents or anything, il most likley give that a shot.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I had mine for two weeks before I was abke to start working on it, so don't feel to bad. First thing I did with mine was lose the bed, but mine was running.

Good luck with it. Interested to see how it turns out.

this truck runs, infact fires right up and sounds pretty near perfect, just as a leak from the oil cooler, so im hoping to get the new oil cooler on it sunday, as well as go through the rest of the top end while im there.

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
not sure, il be getting a new bed/rear end replacement, the front bumper and grille will be getting painted, as well as the rear bumper, a friend of mine does some very heavy detailing, and tells me he can bring back the cab paint with a paint restoration proccess, being that theres no dents or anything, il most likley give that a shot.

I thought I seen rust on the front fenders and rockers is why I was asking... you should put a set of 20x12 wheels with nitto 420s on it stock suspension it look killer on a reg cab!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I thought I seen rust on the front fenders and rockers is why I was asking... you should put a set of 20x12 wheels with nitto 420s on it stock suspension it look killer on a reg cab!

there is a little spot, my friend said we could fill it with touch up paint, and wet sand and buff it out and it should fill niceley. That is just a little surface rust from when the finder got scratched

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
well i was able to spend a little time saturday night getting some work done on the interior. I was able to replace the driver side glove box as well as get a little of the grime off the interior. I was able to clean up the entire drivers side, now to the passenger side. Also was able to find my stock guage face from when i did my interior swap, so i will be replacing the xl guage cluster face with my lariat face to dress up the inside a little more. Pics to follow...and yup truck is still on the trailer with the oil leak. Still trying to get customer trucks out of the shop so i can get this gem in

rat49f6

Reaction score
I found where the guys stashed that other door so let me know when u want these door panels

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
white salvage is on the chopping block for some work next week while i have off.
Hoping to:
Finish cleaning the interior
get the oil cooler replaced, a make sure the EGR is ok
get the new head lights and grille installed.
get the bumper to paint/along with the grille
and track down a bed worth buying

I will be very happy to get to half of this list.

Also the red truck will be getting a new turbo/steeds/MPD up pipes

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
^ this thing better be sick Mark! Can't wait to see the new setup on the red truck!

Red truck is gona be nice...well see what numbers it will do at a little event i look forward to in may/June

white salvage is still on the fence if im going to keep it or resell it...either way it will get cleaned up really nice

If i can sell my 08 Grande Cherokee....il definitley be keeping it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.