Props to EVERYONE who does their own installs.

Charles

Reaction score
ive swapped a turbo out before leaving the spider on, a leaving all intercooler piping in just loosening the two clamps and loosining the hose clamp that goes to the turbo on the intake... wasnt too much worse :shrug:

I guess I could take a piss without unzipping my pants first, however, since I'm not an idiot I go ahead and unzip each time, then piss.

But congrats on making a turbo swap as retardedly cumbersome as humanly possible!

:slap:

TARM

Reaction score

cowboy_dan

Reaction score
A medical student and an engineering student were using the urinals at school one day. The medical student finished first and went over to the sink to wash his hands. The engineering student finished and walked towards the door.
"In medical school they teach us to wash our hands after using the toilet" The medical student said to the other guy.
The engineering student replied: ....

"In engineering school they teach us to not pee on our hands"

LOL

Cody

Reaction score
I guess I could take a piss without unzipping my pants first, however, since I'm not an idiot I go ahead and unzip each time, then piss.

But congrats on making a turbo swap as retardedly cumbersome as humanly possible!

:slap:

hahaha this was a roadside job

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
ive swapped a turbo out before leaving the spider on, a leaving all intercooler piping in just loosening the two clamps and loosining the hose clamp that goes to the turbo on the intake... wasnt too much worse :shrug:

I got to pull bull on that one. Next week when I pull my turbo I am going to try with the spider on but there is no way.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
^^^^^^ Rigggggght.

To the OP, nothing is quite as satisfying as the first "big" mod.

Everything after that gets bigger and more frustrating.

Congrats!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.