PSA Hoodies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pog

Reaction score
im game.
maybe each user can customize something different on either front/back/sleeves/hood or whatever is feasible. but should obvs state "PSA" on one side. i like the idea of username printed on the back or hood

Last edited:

TripleE44

Reaction score
Individual screen names would cost a lot. Having stuff put on the sleeves would also raise the cost. But I think we can come up with a good design (or at least something different than the front of the PSN one)

:whs: Way too expensive and time consuming. If you knew the process of burning screens and all, you'd never think that was a good idea. Same thing with the sleeve thing, not easy at all. I'd be down for a big logo/design on front, and small on the rear of the shoulder blade.

If I can get my old laptop to turn on I may just come up with a design or 2 on my old sign software...

SoCalPSD

Reaction score
Black hoody with white lettering spelling PSA maybe use a turbo to make the letter P use boost tubes to make the S and use a mortor launcher to make the A then on the back spell out powerstrokearmy.com. Then maybe throw a graphic of a spark plug crossed out on the hood.

Fat fingered from the phone-Corey

Last edited:

TripleE44

Reaction score
Incorporating a grenade....

This was my exact thought. Maybe a crate with the PSA logo stenciled onto it or something along those lines. The grenade will have to be perfectly done to not resemble the clothing brand.

fatsix

Reaction score
grenade_001.jpg

cleaned this one up... Power on the top ribbon, stroke on the bottom?

army.png

picture-7.png

GRENADE_PORTFOLIO_14.jpg

Last edited:

TripleE44

Reaction score
You just gave me a great idea. Make the back look like the Outlaw Motorcycle Club vests....

Shootingstar

Reaction score
I'd be in if the design was good!
I'd say small logo on the front and large one on the back.
I think the most expensive part of doing things like this is when you add colors to the design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk using fat fingers so please excuse the typo's

KPSquared

Reaction score
Just please avoid the "small logo on front chest, large logo on back" thing... the 80's were a long time ago...lets leave them there.

I'd be down for one or more... depending on what they look like.

If you want some designs, just say the word and I'm sure we'll all start creating... Army fonts are cool...

fatsix

Reaction score
I'm limited with the software at work. But i like the green army one i posted with Power Stroke in the ribbons. Plus you can add more flair around and inside it.

This is what it was before i cleaned it.
80270.jpg

black-crossed-45-s-u-s-army-logo-men.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.