PSA Sticker thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
esavetug.jpg

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
I know I said eff it... Had it lined up... An then a gust of wind moved and it stuck... Paid for it so I'm using it for awhile. Plus for some reason they arched it.

imelmo

Reaction score
We have a new run of stickers in. They will not be free with orders though. If you ordered a t-shirt before 01/01/13 when we had originally stated they WOULD come free with orders and didn't get one with your order (we ran out), send me a pm with what color (white or silver) and the shipping address and I will get one out to you. They are only available in a stacked format but you can cut them to make it the long style. Also, be patient if you pm me because I will be having to print and mail all of those manually. We're going on the honor system here so don't be a jack-ass and lie about it if you got one already or ordered a shirt after 01/01/13. Remember, this is also to help out the Wildman's.

For those that ordered t-shirts after 01/01/13, I free sticker was not to be included with the order. I'm assuming not many people saw that though as I STILL get requests for stickers with the t-shirt orders. That has been taken down for quite a while now.

I will make a new thread this week with details on how to get the new stickers. Stickers ordered with t-shirts will not be free, but they will be discounted.

Last edited:

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Have you already to the shirts that were ordered in the past few days packed up already to be shipped out? If not how can I go about getting one added to it? And how much are they

imelmo

Reaction score
Have you already to the shirts that were ordered in the past few days packed up already to be shipped out? If not how can I go about getting one added to it? And how much are they

Yeah, those have shipped. I'll make a new thread once pricing and all for the stickers is done.

sootie

Reaction score
i was wondering if more stickers will be available soon and if they will come in black? also, will there ever be stickers that look like the logo on the hoodies?

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
i want your truck.

period.

it drives around upside down, and the hitch doesn't fall out of the bed.

imelmo

Reaction score
I should be making a thread for sticker orders this weekend with what's available and how to order. :D

imelmo

Reaction score
We just have back windshield stickers available for now.

Viking

Reaction score
Would it be ok if I got one made up for myself from a place near me? I'd wanna try and get the font and stars in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online