PSA Sticker thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom S

Reaction score
They came today and look like they are really nice. I like the rigid clear plastic transfer backing.

02BigD

Reaction score
I really don't mean to be a PIA, but I would like something that goes across the back window, need it a dark red, and would like something outlined, so that the tint actually fills in the letters themselves. Mike made me up a couple that I supplied the vinyl. I know I have a pic of me holding it somewhere, I will dig it up.

I'm happy to fund it, or get it made at my guy Gare. I just would like it to be that way. Only writing that will be anywhere on the truck.

YTeel

Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me but the PSA stickers stand out alot better than the PSN sticker did. Looks good Gare thanks again!

Delta161

Reaction score
Sorry I'm so late. Do you have any stickers left. I picked the envelopes up weeks ago and just forgot about them.

70f100

Reaction score
got my sticker the other day and got it on

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 93

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
do we have windshield banners yet? would like one of them instead, will send money for it if its a option. if not, ill send for a reg sticker.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I'll get a pic up hopefully tommorow of a few of the longer Die Cut stickers I have. These wont be free though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.