PTM

RSK

Reaction score

wraps look good, but in new england anyways they don't last very long. my buddy had his his grille, and bumpers wrapped on his 08 f450 and after having them on there for 2 years they don't look that great up close. between the winters and the the truck sitting in the sun it is taking its toll. I would like to get mine wrapped but not sure anyone is gonna have the platinum metallic white wrap with the flake in it...

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
wraps look good, but in new england anyways they don't last very long. my buddy had his his grille, and bumpers wrapped on his 08 f450 and after having them on there for 2 years they don't look that great up close. between the winters and the the truck sitting in the sun it is taking its toll. I would like to get mine wrapped but not sure anyone is gonna have the platinum metallic white wrap with the flake in it...

Ya it isn't a perfect solution I suppose, i considered paint and than clear bra also.

RSK

Reaction score
I got my caps painted for 20$

with base coat/ clear coat? my paint is a platinum white, with a metallic flake in it, which looks unbelievable when its cleaned up or even dirty from further away, but I almost wish i didn't buy my truck and I looked for one with regular oxford white paint.

RSK

Reaction score
Ya it isn't a perfect solution I suppose, i considered paint and than clear bra also.

I hear ya, its A LOT cheaper solution then, buying primer bumpers for 4-500 each new, then getting them painted, then having the clear bra done. but i would say a wrap is the best bang for your buck though.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
How are you northeast guys with ptm making out ? I have a shell and mirror caps to be done but am worried that after a year or so they will look like crap. Any feedback is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logant_14

Reaction score
Has anyone that about hydro dipping the plastic pieces and headlight housings?

Latest posts

Members online