pull/racer build

dclarke963

Reaction score
Build looks good so far, you must have a pretty handy mechanic in your shop. probably a real genius by the looks of things so far :thumbup:

06f250powerstroke

Reaction score
been a bit since i have updated this but finally got it working good after a few hicups lol thursday at noon injectors and turbo were sitting on the bench, by 5pm we had it on the float heading to the first pull. ended up 2nd into the pull off and 3rd overall . pretty happy with it considering we had no time to test but i think it did ok

I will post up a vid here soon

I cant thank shawn ellerton enough for all his help with this build. the guy stands behind his work . after many late or early phone calls and a million text messages he was always right there with the answer. again big thanks man I owe you huge ( there will be a little something in the mail for you this week lol )

also ben brown (brownbros-ben) on here . this truck wouldnt be where it is with out your help. Anyone in ontario looking for parts give ben a call at RE tires in frankford. thanks again buddy

and i guess darcy (dclarke963) he may have spun a few wrenches here and there lol
thanks again man for all your help couldnt of done it with out you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0WKKarYt3I

sootie

Reaction score
you pull in millbrook? sorry cant view vid from this computer

06f250powerstroke

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Jesse Warren for helping figure out some issues with the truck and also for these new 250 150 hybrids very clean running injectors would highly recommend these

Latest posts

Members online