Pusher Intakes?

Radioflyer

Reaction score
No limit fab IMO. We've done a couple pusher intakes on cummins and I personally don't believe they're nice as Mike's. I've heard of guy's complaining of fitment with the 6.4 Pusher intakes with dual fuelers also (if you decide to go down that road). Let me know if I can help you out with anything. :thumbup:

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Exactly what these guys are saying. Go with the no limit, you can't beat them. Give Mike or I a call and we will be more than happy to get you set up.

BackwoodsFiero

Reaction score
What's the difference between No Limit's CAC pipe with EGR delete package (intake elbow incluced) and the "Cold side kit" beside $200?? The cold side kit obviously looks like it's a bit more custom tailored fitting...is that it?

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
The cold side doesn't come with the coolant plugs or exhaust block off plates. The only that the cold side comes with is the intake elbow and the cold side intercooler pipe.

BackwoodsFiero

Reaction score
The cold side doesn't come with the coolant plugs or exhaust block off plates. The only that the cold side comes with is the intake elbow and the cold side intercooler pipe.

Yes, I realize that, and that adds to my question of why is it $200 more and it doesn't even include the egr block-offs? Is the different shape/design proven to flow that much better?

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Everything mike makes is that much better and its worth the money

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, I realize that, and that adds to my question of why is it $200 more and it doesn't even include the egr block-offs? Is the different shape/design proven to flow that much better?

its MUCH more labor intensive, much smoother flow than a factory replacement cac or elbow combination, looks better, includes boots, clamps , hidden 1/8" ports , and all handmade in america. It also works with dual fuelers.

BackwoodsFiero

Reaction score
its MUCH more labor intensive, much smoother flow than a factory replacement cac or elbow combination, looks better, includes boots, clamps , hidden 1/8" ports , and all handmade in america. It also works with dual fuelers.

:rockon:

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! It is indeed a nice looking piece!

BoostedAggression

Reaction score
Thanks a ton fellas. No Limit it is. I've always seen No Limit's stuff to be top notch quality plus they're American made... Just figured I'd check and see if Pusher was worth a try but especially if there's rumors about fitment with dual fuelers I don't want to even deal with it lol. Anything is gonna be better than the Flo-Pro that's on it now...

Latest posts

Members online