• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

QSSB turbo

Strokersace

Reaction score
Purchased from a member this past winter but have decided to go a different route. Built by Bell Turbo.

No shaft play, wheels are perfect, T4i mounting flange, great shape. Boxed and ready to go!!!

Turbo only, no mount. $850 shipped.

Pm or call at 208-316-1828. Want to sell soon!

y7amy9en.jpg

se2arupa.jpg

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Got my valves, guides and treated my rods from them. Didn't think it was that long ago.

Strokersace

Reaction score
The QSSB is a turbo made my Pius at Bell turbos. It was sold under that name by WOP who as said, was bought out by h&s about 1.5 years ago. It's a great matched turbo for the 7.3 with stock to stage 2 injectors.

RubberDuck

Reaction score
Finished putting it on the truck at 5:30 this morning. So far I'm very happy with it. Spools MUCH faster than the H2E/19cm. I've only test drove it this morning, then to work this evening. But so far very nice turbo, thank you again Ryan.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Finished putting it on the truck at 5:30 this morning. So far I'm very happy with it. Spools MUCH faster than the H2E/19cm. I've only test drove it this morning, then to work this evening. But so far very nice turbo, thank you again Ryan.

Excellent! Great to hear Cody!

RubberDuck

Reaction score
Ryan, still loving the turbo. I remember a thread you were talking about rebuilding one was gonna be like $750 or something. Not true, I got an S300 kit from Barder with a 360* thrust for like $260. Turbo is happy again. Just some FYI.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Great to hear Cody. Man with all the injector issues I've had due to the builder in the last year+, I wish I would have kept that turbo and my Hypermax stage 2s and been done! I finally had a set of these junk injectors rebuilt/replaced/fixed by unlimited and the truck is a different animal now. Needs a few tuning tweaks but way better than before.

As for that rebuild, that price I'd quoted as to have Pius rebuild it into the nodded QSSB version. The gqssb or hfsb or whatever it was called. That was the price I was quoted from DP Tuner. Actually it may have been more towards $1000 to update it. However, one of the guys from out in Washington state got with Pius directly and it was only $250/$300 or so I'd memory serves me correct.

Great info on Barber though. I'll keep that in mind if I ever get another one.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online