Quality parts+ great tuning* 0 smoke = Awesome

jban126_f350

Reaction score
I haven't really paid much attention to smoke when I leg this thing out. Usually I'm watching what's in front of me and watching my monitors. I was watching a video of me playing with a mustang and I noticed something. My truck is virtually smoke free with 190/100s under wot..!!!!...
This is a video from their pov....
http://youtu.be/l6ukytCzWgA So.... for all those newbies out there that think smoke equals power... so wrong. I'm so impressed with how clean it burns.
I can assure you.... all the power is there with it. All mods in my sig. Looks like it worked out to be a great combo for a 600+ hp DD..

May be off topic and I apologize but are your warren injectors reman or built from new motorcraft injectors just wondering. I've told you before how much o love your truck wish mine would be that quick

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
I keep a .125 pill in it. I haven't filled my bottle in well over a year. Actually.... I would be kinda hesitant to use any out in the wild. LOL Its a whole other animal with that stuff. I could just about hear my wallet crying the last time I sprayed it!!!

Lol
If the truck is that clean without it I bet it doesn't even haze with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

05wh250

Reaction score
Setup is almost identical.
How do you like your PHP ficm??? I thought about getting mine flashed...

I like it, can't compare it to stock with this setup, I run mine on economy. I tried atlas 40 and it would haze under normal driving.

If you get it make sure to tell them you have bigger injectors as they have different tunes.

Stroker f-250

Reaction score
Truck runs. My truck got walked by a 2013 mustang from a 70 roll. Awsome man

This is what gets me, I went from a 60 and pulled till about 90 then got passed so how the heck you pull from an 80 on a stock 5.0. I gotta ask questions on his thread Cuz I posted the same video on my thread and got like 5 replys lol

Irontx

Reaction score
This is what gets me, I went from a 60 and pulled till about 90 then got passed so how the heck you pull from an 80 on a stock 5.0. I gotta ask questions on his thread Cuz I posted the same video on my thread and got like 5 replys lol

600+ hp@7300lbs..... wheels are stock OD....

Irontx

Reaction score
May be off topic and I apologize but are your warren injectors reman or built from new motorcraft injectors just wondering. I've told you before how much o love your truck wish mine would be that quick

I sent him my cores.....

Stroker f-250

Reaction score
600+ hp@7300lbs..... wheels are stock OD....

So with my 600hp+ 6.4 at 8000lbs with 33s i still get whooped? Yours just pulls extremely hard top end. Mine doesn't downshift at 75+ either. Guess I need to be live tuned. I could have something wrong with mine who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
So with my 600hp+ 6.4 at 8000lbs with 33s i still get whooped? Yours just pulls extremely hard top end. Mine doesn't downshift at 75+ either. Guess I need to be live tuned. I could have something wrong with mine who knows.

600hp @8000 lbs won't touch a 400hp car at 4000 lbs. just saying.

I've got a coyote car. I've also got a truck that's faster than it. But it's much more than 600 hp and about 6000#.

A tuned 6.4 won't touch the car, and it's basically stock.

Stroker f-250

Reaction score
Your roughly 13# per hp with your 6.4 truck.

Average coyote is about 10# per hp.

My regular cab is about 8# per hp currently.

Even if I'm closer to 700hp? I have the 76/59 setup but I haven't dynoed it yet. Prolly about 670-690 if I had to guess. But still be about that same in racing a 420 horse car that weighs 4000? I also raced the same car when I was just tuned and there's hardly a difference from a 60.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.