question about moto metals

Tonka350

Reaction score
hey guys I was wondering if any of you have ever had or dealt with moto metal wheels? since I need new tires I'm thinking about changing up my setup and going to the new 22x14 moto metal wheels in chrome. I want to know do they have a known problem or occurence with pitting/peeling? I really like the look of the wheels ( VERY SIMILAR to the mazzi hulks ). but I'd be running these on 40x15.50x22 toyos on my truck with the newest setup....lemme know as I'm ordering either tires or wheels and tires next week.

Chad

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
This proly isn't much help but my uncle has a set on his GMC for five years and the rims still look new but the center caps the chrome is peeling. O and his are the black and michined ones...

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
I honestly don't trust any of the chrome finish on the chrome wheels for our trucks right now. They all seem to pit sooner or later.

Tonka350

Reaction score
well I know as much as everyone hates them, my rockstars are still PERFECT and they've been on my truck for 3 years and I bought them from a guy who had them for 2 years and they're still perfect! my only problem is the centercaps! other than that, I just don't want to spend 2600 in just tires when I can do ROUGHLY 3k and get a new look all together.

Chad

MINK

Reaction score
well I know as much as everyone hates them, my rockstars are still PERFECT and they've been on my truck for 3 years and I bought them from a guy who had them for 2 years and they're still perfect! my only problem is the centercaps! other than that, I just don't want to spend 2600 in just tires when I can do ROUGHLY 3k and get a new look all together.

Chad

For whatever reason those seem to be the best chromed wheels around - a friend runs his chrome rockstars year round here in Ohio and they look great. My own moto metal experience was good and I was happy with the qaulity but they also nver saw salt.

Tonka350

Reaction score
that's what I want to hear, my truck never sees salt or snow so that's not an issue to me at all! I think this will be the combo that I go with.

Chad

Latest posts

Members online