question regarding stock 6.0 injectors

SmokedF747

Reaction score
I have aftermarket injectors in my truck now and am contemplating returning to stock, just wondering if its worth it to begin with. what's the going rate for good 6.0 injectors?

onebadcoastie

Reaction score
You planning on keeping the 366 with stock injectors? As for prices for injectors, they're used. You won't get anywhere near what you paid for them but that's not to say you can't get anything from them. Give it a whirl.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Yeah i try not to be one to ask for what i paid for them i know that...but trading a truck in a dealer doesnt care if they have those injectors or not lol thats why im seeing if i can get a little money from the exchange

loboost

Reaction score
If you're trading it...part it out as much as possible. Trading a truck with stock injectors and a 366 is going to be less valuable to them...because the sales mgr will see a driveability issue when he drives it, and will value accordingly.

Typically I sell used stock(good working) injectors at 100/ each...I sell cores at 90-100 each

sent while driving recklessly

SmokedF747

Reaction score
ok great, thats what I plan to do is go back to a stock turbo setup, probably go back to stock intercooler as well.

onebadcoastie

Reaction score
I'd definitely swap out as much stuff as you possibly can without getting too carried away. lol. What intercooler is it and how much you looking to get for it? PM me.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Definitely take the intercooler, injectors and turbo out and put stock stuff back in, I'm sure it would be worth your time in money made back. It's money the dealer wasn't going to give you for that stuff anyway.

617mach 1x

Reaction score
I have stock injectors out of a spare more, and 6 others, also a stock spare turbo, depending on how much cash you want I'm interested in your injectors!

Spoolin'

Reaction score
Pm me on here or on facebook and let me know what all you are taking out and how much you want for it. (Zach F.)

Latest posts

Members online