question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Lol no **** Sherlock. It would have been kind of dumb without the commercial.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
i know that dip****, i was just simply saying like as soon as that Comercial came out it was like a broken record and still is.. lol

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
i know that dip****, i was just simply saying like as soon as that Comercial came out it was like a broken record and still is.. lol

live life full throttle

To you maybe but I'm gonna see which mod I can pay to get your screen name changed

Jomax

Reaction score
Well thanks jake I always like getting called stupid for allowing something to happen where it is the first time hearing the consequences.

One day I may be as knowledgable as you when it comes to diesels. Until then stupid is as stupid does.

I have the whine at idle come and go, the H&S fuel filter conversion fixes most trucks. I still have the issue, but I've been talking to Dallas@h&s and we think it's my vacuum pump. He's had a truck do it. Need to change it and go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Is there a fuse to pull to disengage the TPMS sensor code that pops up on Dash and get rid of the light on dash? I'm cheap and didn't want TPMS sensors on the new wheels. I have had the light and code come up since I've had the fuels on and just dealt with it but if there is something to unplug I'd love to get the light off the dash.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Is there a fuse to pull to disengage the TPMS sensor code that pops up on Dash and get rid of the light on dash? I'm cheap and didn't want TPMS sensors on the new wheels. I have had the light and code come up since I've had the fuels on and just dealt with it but if there is something to unplug I'd love to get the light off the dash.
look in the owners manual under fuses and see if there is a specific fuse that runs only the tpms.. i dont think there is one that isolates that only though.. could be wrong.. my tuner allows me to set tire pressures really low so that indont get a light... sensors not being there is a different story though..

live life full throttle

Reaction score
look in the owners manual under fuses and see if there is a specific fuse that runs only the tpms.. i dont think there is one that isolates that only though.. could be wrong.. my tuner allows me to set tire pressures really low so that indont get a light... sensors not being there is a different story though..

live life full throttle

The sct allows me to set the tire pressure low but I would set it as low as possible and it still wouldn't take the light off.

Yeah I've bought sensors once and sold the rims to my dad and then he got rid of the truck so they went with the truck. I really didn't feel like spending the money again on them of it wasn't going to shut them off with the sct. I'll have to take a look in the book when I get home tonight and see what I can find.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The sct allows me to set the tire pressure low but I would set it as low as possible and it still wouldn't take the light off.

Yeah I've bought sensors once and sold the rims to my dad and then he got rid of the truck so they went with the truck. I really didn't feel like spending the money again on them of it wasn't going to shut them off with the sct. I'll have to take a look in the book when I get home tonight and see what I can find.
ahhh 10-4

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online