Questions on possible purchase

Strokin Platinum

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying an 04 6.0 with 109k on it. I got the oasis and the only warranty issues it has had is the turbo replaced once and cleaned another time after that, all recalls have been performed and the pcm has had the latest reflash. Does this sound like a good truck? Its also bone stock other then an egr delete.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Great truck if you are willing to do a couple things right off the bat. I have entertained the idea of buying a 6.0 myself, love them once they are in the proper hands!

Strokin Platinum

Reaction score
One of the first things id do is a coolant flush. The seller is the original owner and has all maintenance records and took great care of the truck so i feel that it is a very good find.

Strokin Platinum

Reaction score
Yea and he is asking a fair price at 16,500 in my opinion. its a ccsb lariat and its pretty much spotless always stored in his shop. Im thinking the turbo issues might have been from the truck being babied too much.

smokedout250

Reaction score
I love my 6.0. Been around a few of them we have an 04 on our farm has 250k on it. Had one turbo under warranty every thing else is all stock. It's all about knowing how to solve
The issue and taking proper care of the engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strokin Platinum

Reaction score
Well i went ahead and picked the truck up today, I feel i did pretty good and got it for $15,500 its super clean no leaks and there is no rust which is amazing for a truck around here. What are a couple of the things i need to do first other then the basic oil change and coolant flush?

Ironhide69802

Reaction score
All your filters. Delete egr system n replace oil cooler. Straight pipe it. Can get 4" exhaust from snake river performance out of Idaho for under $300.

Strokin Platinum

Reaction score
20120904_204701.jpg

Here she is

Latest posts

Members online