radiators suck

bjmunderwater

Reaction score
Ok I know this is a fairly common deal the other day I noticed that my radiator was leaking again this is the third one in the truck and is leaking from the same spot as the last one I replaced last year. Drivers side end tank some where close to the bottom . Im hopeing I can find the paper work on it , but on chance I cant find it im thinking of haveing the old one repaired since I still have it has anyone had luck doing that or does anyone sell a ninja kick ass never gonna f-ing dam leak ever again g-damn radiator.

Zmann

Reaction score
Performance radiator a nation wide seller was working on them

someone needs to sell at least the tanks in aluminum if they don't already

both options are available for the 6.0

bjmunderwater

Reaction score
Was talking wit him a buddy last night , and he knows a compay that might be able to hook me up with custom side tanks made of aluminum , so we will see that would be awsome. So hopefully next week we will see what happens.

cory151

Reaction score

bjmunderwater

Reaction score
Changed thermostats and put in a new degas bottle also have the updated hoses , just seem strange that its leaking from the same area.

alradco

Reaction score
Guys, if this is a common problem we can help. We're a new sponsor on PSA but not new to the business. We just released our all aluminum radiator for the 99-03 7.3 Superduty. We don't have one ready for the 6.4, that and the 6.0 is on the future list, but if you can get 10 orders together we'll offer a special presale price and have them shipping in roughly 6 weeks.

Made right here in the USA
Price on the pre-order would be $499 + shipping
OEM fit, no modifications required

Here's a couple of pics below of the 99-03 7.3 aluminum radiator

Let me know if you're interested. Thank you.

Peter

Attachments

• psr02.jpg
    psr02.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 90
  • psr04.jpg
    psr04.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 90

MINK

Reaction score
Guys, if this is a common problem we can help. We're a new sponsor on PSA but not new to the business. We just released our all aluminum radiator for the 99-03 7.3 Superduty. We don't have one ready for the 6.4, that and the 6.0 is on the future list, but if you can get 10 orders together we'll offer a special presale price and have them shipping in roughly 6 weeks.

Peter

Uh I'm in, mines leaking again.

Put me on the list.

Thanks,
Josh Mink

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Pre order price for a 6.4 full aluminum is 499? Put me on the list

Peter

91turbogsx

Reaction score

Peter
You can make a all aluminum 6.4 radiator for $499? Hope you are prepared to make ALOT of them. But I do have to ask, are you familiar with the vast difference in radiators from a 7.3/6.0 to a 6.4? There is a reason Mike at No Limit Fab (bigrpower) decided not to go ahead and make them. And also probably why Mishimoto doesn't truly have them available yet.

Crack85

Reaction score

Peter

Put me down.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
I'm interested, have had a Mishimoto on backorder for a year but no delivery yet. Let's nail that price down and ETA and I might cancel that order and switch if its going ahead.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I'm interested, have had a Mishimoto on backorder for a year but no delivery yet. Let's nail that price down and ETA and I might cancel that order and switch if its going ahead.

I ordered one on the 5th of september and had it in a week, along with an intercooler.

Check with who you ordered from.

alradco

Reaction score
I should have a stock radiator in about a week. I'll update once we take a look at it. Thanks.

Peter

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Our 6.4L radiator is in stock and ready to ship! We officially released it the other week, so check with your local distributor. :)

Latest posts

Members online