• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

RCD 205/100's and Barder Stage 3 for sale or trade

stonepusher

Reaction score
:whs: 700hp seems a bit high for those size sticks and that big of a truck. Just my 2 cents. But great choice to keep it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
You guys could be right but I don't believe it's far from it. Hopefully it'll be ready by Feb 8th for NLTD's dyno day that way I can get some solid numbers. Just because I'm down doesn't mean you can kick me guys lol

Reaction score
Oh yeah I was definitely frustrated. The ol' lady was the one that talked me into keeping everything.... She reminded me that this truck is how I wanted it and that to give up now would be senseless lol. She sure put it in perspective.

Reaction score
Yeah everything is all good now. All the bent pushrods were on one side. The other side was perfect. Billet rods are in it now so should be good to go. Ready for NLTD open house and dyno day so I'll get you some numbers Saturday James.

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
Dynamite, you need to look me up before your truck runs the dyno. I want to see that thing scream. We should be getting there around 10:30- 11:00.

william_ace

Reaction score
Awesome. Looking forward to the numbers you will put down. Keep us updated and get a dyno graph!

Latest posts

Members online