RCD Truck Pull in October

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Alright guys we have a dilemma

Our truck pull has been scheduled since may for October 20th, now we have issues

Rudy's event is on the 20th now, and the central illinois diesel drags are on the 20th.

I've asked Josh to consider reschedule, but we are worried about attendance.

If we bumped till the 27th, who would come?

We had a very good turnout last October, and it's one of the last good pulls of the year.

If we can't get a solid answer, it may jus get wiped off the board and we can't have that happen.

Whose pulling in Peoria this fall!

Jared @ RCD

Sent from somewhere away from my desk using magic.

STROKER

Reaction score
Im sure ill be down there, I might pull it not sure though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Im sure ill be down there, I might pull it not sure though.

Good to hear Mike, I really wanna see this fall pull take off. Its perfect for us farmers because by then we are usually done or just finishing up. Lets make this event happen!

mattman347

Reaction score
I know of at least 3 people (with trucks) that were planing on making the event on the 20th, if you reschedule i'm sure they will too, and I will be able to make the event on the 27th!!

STROKER

Reaction score
Good to hear Mike, I really wanna see this fall pull take off. Its perfect for us farmers because by then we are usually done or just finishing up. Lets make this event happen!

Yup I think the 27th will be a better date for most.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to make both trips...I'm in the middle of both so it's not a bad drive either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frmdsl

Reaction score
I know of at least 3 people (with trucks) that were planing on making the event on the 20th, if you reschedule i'm sure they will too, and I will be able to make the event on the 27th!!
Would one of those trucks been TOP 7.3 saterday show SDX 2012?

brianb7.3

Reaction score
I will be there..of course it's not that far for me...any truth to the 6.4's in delavan having to pull in the mod class because the duramax guys are bitching???....asking you Jared hoping you have some info on this......curious is all....

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I will be there..of course it's not that far for me...any truth to the 6.4's in delavan having to pull in the mod class because the duramax guys are bitching???....asking you Jared hoping you have some info on this......curious is all....

I won't pull stock class. Its a brush pull, but they are trying to DQ stock turbo 6.4s. Well see, that's my ladies hometown, no bs is going down on my watch

Sent from somewhere away from my desk using magic.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Damn.....

FOREVER we bitch about how disadvataged we were, and all the duraturds, and cummings fags just said thats how it is, Now that we have something worth a ***... FORD cheated from the factory in the work stock classes.... GET THE *** OUTA HERE!!! lol what a croc of chit

OBS F350

Reaction score
Damn.....

FOREVER we bitch about how disadvataged we were, and all the duraturds, and cummings fags just said thats how it is, Now that we have something worth a ***... FORD cheated from the factory in the work stock classes.... GET THE *** OUTA HERE!!! lol what a croc of chit

There's a kid from my town, with a Cummings, that got a little butt hurt when I destroyed his truck in a race, which mind you is the fastest truck is southeast Iowa... Has convinced himself that my truck has a built motor and is all aftermarket parts because it has twins. He knows it's completely built because they don't come factory with 2 turbos, he changes oil on them all day at the dealer ship. :fustrate:

On topic..
I will definitely come spectate no matter what day it falls on! :ford:

Super Stroke

Reaction score
Hey Jared its Johan, I got 2 or 3 trucks comen down to pull. Let us know asap if the dates change so we can get rooms there.

Latest posts

Members online