• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

rclb 1999 f250 Fummins 6speed (utah)

FORD7.3

Reaction score
Hmmm tempting, sd, check... 6spd, check... reg cab, check... 12v, check... pretty much everything I would need. Now if only I could come up with the cash id be aall over this thing

TRUBBS

Reaction score
got the grid heater installed. got the wires ran to it but i guess the ford 7.3l gpr couldnt handle it and is no longer working. it has all the wires ran to use 2 relays, just needs the 2 relays and ignition or switch wires ran to it.

also i guess the wire supplied with fans wasnt heavy enough and was over heating so it will need bigger wire ran. ill try and get it done but with working tell dark and no shop to work in with the temp below freezing i cant promise anything... still has the pusher fans in front tho so over heating should not be a problem at all

TRUBBS

Reaction score
1999 ford powered by a 5.9l cummins 12valve

sellin my '99 fummins, truck has just under 190k miles

2007 front end swap

harley replica head lights

35w 15k HID kit with both high/low beam

'07 tow mirrors with marker lights

'07 fender badges

18 inch chrome wheels

near new 33inch toyo at tires

3.73 gears with posi lock rear end.

brand new front brakes and calipers

brand new mooge ball joints

new shocks last spring

brand new clutch master cylinder

brand new clutch clave cylinder

brand new ford alternator

brand new ford 6.0l starter

brand new belt

%5 window tint.

the inside of the truck has been coating with sound proffer much like dynamat

FRESHLY REBUILD '94 P-PUMPED 12V ENGINE

mild pump work

(4k gsk,rack plug,fuel cut delievery valves,afc spring kit,afc barrel's been ground,plate shaved ect...)

18* timing

Grid heater is in the truck, wires are ran to run 2 (2) ford gprs. just needs the relays and wired up to switch

valair 650hp single disc clutch

ford zf6 transmision

destroked adapter plate

oil pan and valve covers have been coated on the outside with sound dampener.

manifoild has been gasket matched/cermaic coated and header wrapped

tripple electric cooling fan's

Also has 4 12" fans mounted on the engine side of radiator then just need the wiring finished. (the wire supplied with them is to small to handle all 4 at once)

shut off for the engine is mounted to a pull cable inside the cab but will include the plug hook up for the electric shut off if you wish to buy one and install it.

fuel system consists of,

3/4" bottom feed fuel sump

3/8" drawstraw from the top

dual lift pumps (stock powerstroke pump feeding stock cummins lift pump)

remote fuel filter

fuel cooler

*THE BAD-

curretly the drivers side window switcher/dash lights work intermitly (kinda has a mind of its own)

6th gear tends to "scratch" sometimes when shifting

batteries are starting to get weak as the weather is getting colder.

truck will need to be aligned (drives straight steering wheel just isnt straight from the level, been like that since i bought it jsut never bothered me enough to have it done)

no tacomemter

ac lines havent yet been taken care of to make them fuction.

~*~im sure i am missing plenty of things about the truck, if you have any more questions feel free to text any time or call *AFTER* 4pm Trevor, 801-866-9947 9,500.00 OBO

NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES, BUT WOULD MAYBE ONLY CONSIDER A CCSB DMAX (SELLING SO I CAN BUY A HOUSE)

TRUBBS

Reaction score
ordered a new fuel shut off solenoid today as well as the fittings needed to do a dual feed setup on the injection pump using 1/2" lines from the remote filter base

TRUBBS

Reaction score
well folks the time has came....
truck was pulled into the shop tonight to go under the knife and ill update the thread or make a new one when its all done but changes being made are small but worthwhile

picking up a new zf6 in the morning if all goes as planned
twin turbos are going on (stocker over gated gt4294 {71mm})
electic fuel shut off was ordered and getting installed
new batteris
and dual feed injection pump

after all that the only problem will be the window unless i can get it figured out also :confused:

TRUBBS

Reaction score
got the new trans yesterday and the fuel shut off came in the mail today. waiting for some good weather so i can get it all done. its snowing pretty bad and frezzing here now lol still up in the air about the turbos to, would rather get it gone without adding them. price is 10,000.00 obo with the new trans, please dont try and low ball me with a 5k offer

TRUBBS

Reaction score
bump to the top for interest.

new rebuilt trans has been installed (shifts perfect/fresh syn atf)
new electric fuel shut off has been installed
new belt/belt tensionor
new waterpump
3 12"/1 10" puller fans have been mounted behind the radiator
grid heater has been wired up
head has been studded with 12mm arp's trq'ed to 140 ft/lbs
twin turbos are on (just finishing up the exhaust this weekend (will get installed pictures ones everything is prettied up)
exhaust housing'S and manifoild/hotpipe have been ceramic coated in/out and wrapped with header wrap.
new exh manifoild gaskets

power windows are also working

with all the upgrades/updates im asking 14,500.00 OBO price is not firm but however please dont low ball me with a $5k offer.

texting is the easiest way to contact me, but if you must call, call AFTER 4pm 801-866-9947