Real Confusing???

Awaugh

Reaction score
Hey guys jus bought a new 2012 f 250 4 door lariat and added a 6 inch pro comp lift w/37 13.5 20 toyos on moto metal wheels. I would like to start on the engine now!!! I have been reading alot on this site but im confused with all the info. I wanna up the hp some what,nothing extreme without breaking the bank. Wifey is a lil uptite bout the $ ive already dropped in it.Can i get a few suggestions where to start??? Thanks everyone!!!!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
H&S tuner, 5" exhaust, H&S EGR blocker plates with the EGT bung is what will net you the most power and better fuel milage. You are probably looking around $1700ish for it all. Just an FYI unless you have a mod friendly dealer tuning the truck in any way can void the warranty.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Most see about 460 hp at the wheels with the H&S tuner, but every truck is a little different pretty much anywhere from 450-495 has been what I have seen. My truck stock was about 340 rwhp

Awaugh

Reaction score
Thats awesome!!! Is these mods difficult to do or are they no brainers??? And are they any reputable diesel shops close by to wv? Sorry so full of ? But new to the diesel scene

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Thats awesome!!! Is these mods difficult to do or are they no brainers??? And are they any reputable diesel shops close by to wv? Sorry so full of ? But new to the diesel scene

Did one last wkd with the list previously posted, took a little over an hour.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

powerstrokin15

Reaction score

we are in snowshoe wv. we can get you setup with anything you'd like, along with installing anything.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Latest posts

Members online