Real Tuning

strokin20

Reaction score
Pretty basic really. 1.5" leveling coil in the front. 20x9 Novakanes with 35x12.50 Ridge Grapplers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

strokin20

Reaction score
5" straight is correct. And those videos were about the 3-4th time through the gears after tuning it. This is a beta file though so I can always ask for changes.

Reaction score
5" straight is correct. And those videos were about the 3-4th time through the gears after tuning it. This is a beta file though so I can always ask for changes.

Glad you ended up getting your files! Did they mention if this is one of their quick response throttle pedal files? And is this an early lock up file and shift on the fly? I am contemplating buying an nGauge today or waiting for the nDash to come out. My problem is I have an EDGE CTS2 monitor so i dont really need the nDash. But it sounds like the On Screen Tuning is going to be more advanced on the nDash vs the nGauge so its hard for me to decide.

strokin20

Reaction score
This is not the SOTF stuff yet. They told me that will probably be next week. They're planning for all those options to be end user adjustable via OST.

Reaction score
This is not the SOTF stuff yet. They told me that will probably be next week. They're planning for all those options to be end user adjustable via OST.

Did they specify that things like early lock up, quick response, shift firmness, tire size and PSI, etc. will be available through OST on the nGauge? I believe Jeff from Patriot said it was going to be more limited to adjustability on the nGauge vs nDash. If I pull the trigger on the nGauge today or tomorrow, I just dont want to regret not having some of those important things.

On another note, do you feel that Patriots tuning is worth it so far?

strokin20

Reaction score
I would have to double check with Jeff to get the specifics for nGauge ost. I do know he told me quick response would be available because I asked for something like the warhammer. I definitely feel like their tuning is worth it. I had ******* on my 2015 and loved it so I knew what to expect with Patriot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I would have to double check with Jeff to get the specifics for nGauge ost. I do know he told me quick response would be available because I asked for something like the warhammer. I definitely feel like their tuning is worth it. I had ******* on my 2015 and loved it so I knew what to expect with Patriot.

Yeah, I emailed/sent him a message yesterday, but no response yet. So wasnt sure if you knew anything different about it or if they talked to you about some of the options. Wonder if Mike with No Limit knows any more about it.

Also, do you use the nGauge as a monitor or just a flashing device?

strokin20

Reaction score
Yeah, I emailed/sent him a message yesterday, but no response yet. So wasnt sure if you knew anything different about it or if they talked to you about some of the options. Wonder if Mike with No Limit knows any more about it.

Also, do you use the nGauge as a monitor or just a flashing device?
Check your PM's.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Did they specify that things like early lock up, quick response, shift firmness, tire size and PSI, etc. will be available through OST on the nGauge? I believe Jeff from Patriot said it was going to be more limited to adjustability on the nGauge vs nDash. If I pull the trigger on the nGauge today or tomorrow, I just dont want to regret not having some of those important things.

On another note, do you feel that Patriots tuning is worth it so far?

we're running a special on ngauge's right now , strike while the iron is hot. we will ship it updated with the 2017 stuff.

Reaction score
we're running a special on ngauge's right now , strike while the iron is hot. we will ship it updated with the 2017 stuff.

Yup! Saw that flash deal on your FB Mike. I ordered it from Jacob about 1-2 hours ago with some block off plates! Hopefully this is some decent running tuning. These will ship with the 2017 updates already on it? Thanks again for the great service!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup! Saw that flash deal on your FB Mike. I ordered it from Jacob about 1-2 hours ago with some block off plates! Hopefully this is some decent running tuning. These will ship with the 2017 updates already on it? Thanks again for the great service!

yessir, just gotta update it tomorrow before it ships !

sootie

Reaction score
you should do a full throttle run in 4x4 so tire slip doesnt screw it up

Latest posts

Members online