Real Tuning

Redleg

Reaction score
When you flash a new tune to the truck with the ez lynk platform is the stock tune backed up somewhere or is it just over written?????

I'm hoping to get the new truck tuned this afternoon if UPS ever shows up and it would be nice to know the stock calibration is backed up somewhere.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Looks like it dropped.
fb75ae2b725c2b1bf910338873b4dbc0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dblaked

Reaction score
After flashing the TCM profile it shows the SOTF 30-200 that I had been running as ready to install. Does the profile labeled TCM v1.1.1 contain both engine and trans tuning, or am I missing something?

Dblaked

Reaction score
Found the answer to my question, flash the TCM profile and it leaves the engine profile unchanged despite it showing uninstalled.

F

Floorboard79

Enjoying it so far. Smooth but firm, havent noticed anything funky yet. Feels like the torque is actually being utilized now

qzillanut

Reaction score
I was waiting for this to purchase tunes and D.Elete for the new truck. I know patriot was out there but I just had a bad feeling about them. I hope my bad feeling was wrong for all the guys they went that route, and that patriot tunes doesn’t cause problems. I just wanted to go the ez link route. And a damn sure hope I wasn’t wrong for that.��

BK39

Reaction score
Ya well i've been enjoying the hel! out of my Patriot tuned truck laying down 9 million horse power while you guys have been waiting around with stock HP tunes. :poke:

I kid..........I'm looking forward to seeing results. Gives all of us more options.

Latest posts

Members online