Recon Headlights

BlackPlatBDS

Reaction score
Well I know they are not for everyone but I bit the bullet and got a set. Put them on Saturday night, and took a bit longer than I expected due to all the wireing that had to be done with the lower LED's and some unexpected grinding/cutting. The drivers side went on without any trouble at all while the passenger side wouldnt slide in properly without a little work.

frontlight4.jpg

frontlight.jpg

frontlight2.jpg

frontlight5.jpg

Up next, PTM bumpers/surround, T-Rex Black "Classy" Grille, Ridgid 20" LED in lower front bumper and tint and then it is onward to the go fast goodies.

BlackPlatBDS

Reaction score
Output really doesn't leave much to be desired. Going to upgrade the bulb sometime soon so I am currently not all to worried about it. Getting them adjusted is a pain in the ass as they require you to remove them to adjust them. Not sure why they didn't set them up the same way as the stock lights but after awhile you get them to where you want them.

AllanB

Reaction score
I bought some for my 08 with HID's but haven't installed yet. Going to have to get on that now that I see those pics. Looks great.

Latest posts