Reduced Engine Power???

Mpoage

Reaction score
We recently put Innovative tunes and 5 inch exhaust with intake on my buddy's 2010 6.4. The problem were having is when you roll into the throttle above 65 MPH and go Wot it will say Reduced engine power. The truck doesent feel like it looses any power but the cruise will not work. It also doesent throw a check engine light but here are the codes it will say when you read them with the SCT. U0115, P041D, P0234, U0100 The truck wont do it if you launch it and run it up to about 95. Were just trying to figure out what's causing this so any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Matt

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Just a guess I'm not around my computer to look up codes but did the exhaust have bungs for the sensors? Erica tuning needs the sensors installed IIRC

Mpoage

Reaction score
The exhaust that came with everything doesent have the bungs but we have them plugged in because the truck would idle at 900 rpm all the time.

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
u8 need those and is it a p30 code? if so there was a new flash from ford that has the sct going crazy, did the same when i tried the tunes out. ford just has put out a revision for that flash that fixes the p30 code which is an over boost code... working on doing that myself

Reaction score
Yes the fix should be setting the truck back to stock, updating with IDS (make sure IDS is up to date), and then reinstalling the tunes. You also have to say the EGR system is disabled when programming so you do not get EGR codes.

Latest posts

Members online