regear?

2005pwerstroke

Reaction score
hey guys im running a 2005 cc lb with 35 inch tires with stock gearing. i am currently running a barder stage 2.5 turbo with 205cc injectors and 100% nozzles. the truck has absolutely no bottom end and can barely pull my flatbed loaded with three or four atvs on flat ground and going up any grade the egt's just climb and the truck dosent have the power to climb the hill without dropping at least two gears. im wondering if a regear would help? and if so what gears? and is there anything else i should be doing to help egt's? sorry guys im new to the bigger tires and lift and dont know anything about regears. Thanks for your help

william_ace

Reaction score
I'm wanting to do the same thing. I am considering 4.10s or 4.30s as I think my next set of tires will slightly larger than 35's. The zf6 makes my setup pretty laggy on the bottom end.

2005pwerstroke

Reaction score
alright i also might go larger on my next set of tires so i might do 4.30s. Does anyone know of a good place to order these from i looked around the forums and there is alot of talk about gears but not which company is better than another. Also William Ace how do you like the barder stage 3 i really like my stage 2.5 but would consider an upgrade?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.