Regulated Return Parts List

caladash

Reaction score
Looking for a parts list for a home made regulated return. Fittings, size and types, what hose to use and size, etc.... And the big one, how to route and plumb it. Thank you.

02BigD

Reaction score
Looking for a parts list for a home made regulated return. Fittings, size and types, what hose to use and size, etc.... And the big one, how to route and plumb it. Thank you.

Depends on what you want to do with your draw straw. The rest is easy. Found a guy to make the bracket. I need to order some fuel related stuff this week if you want to add to the order.

caladash

Reaction score
Depends on what you want to do with your draw straw. The rest is easy. Found a guy to make the bracket. I need to order some fuel related stuff this week if you want to add to the order.

I already have the air dog draw straw! Shoot me a text....

ChinatownChile

Reaction score
I already have a regulator. I wonder what the cost difference is between buying all the parts and making it myself over just buying a ready made kit. I already have the parts list. What do y'all think????

Powersmoker

Reaction score
Much cheaper to dyi. Especially if you can get the hoses made up locally

I like using the Push-Loc fittings and hose. Just cut it to whatever length desired and push the ends on. Super easy and they're good to 250 psi.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

David N

Reaction score
I like using the Push-Loc fittings and hose. Just cut it to whatever length desired and push the ends on. Super easy and they're good to 250 psi.

Yup. What he said.

Get up with Marty. He put my dual pump setup together for me. Everything from the pick up to the regulator. He used all Push Loc and I got everything needed to do the fuel system. Im not sure if he is doing it anymore, and I won't say what I payed for it, but it was not worth my time to try to piece it together myself. And Im sure he will give you some pointers.

Powersmoker

Reaction score
Where did y'all source the push lock fittings???

My local Parker Hydraulic dealer. You can buy Push-loc AN fittings from Jegs or Summit but they're aluminum and I've seen them crack before along the flare. I'd stick to the steel Parker fittings, do a search to find your local Parker store.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Any hydraulic supply store should have what you need. I'd get the regulator from Summit or Jegs, but my local shop will make me stainless braided lines for about 40 per 18" ish hose. I'm plannin on wearing them out for my wifes OBS RR.

caladash

Reaction score
Hit up the parker store 2 days ago for some push lok air fittings. Priced some of the RR parts. So far less than 40 bucks!!

bruce

Reaction score
i wish there was pic and parts list like on the di page but for a fuel system with the fuel bowl deleted

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Got something close... (Marty's creation)

FUEL_SYS_PARTS_LIST.jpg

Reaction score
i wish there was pic and parts list like on the di page but for a fuel system with the fuel bowl deleted

DI kit with a DIY bowl delete.. I had to use the fitting that was in the bowl and the feed line threaded onto..from there I use the block you see in the pic as well as the rest of the parts I got at NAPA..I don't remember the sizes but if you read the DI parts list it should give you the answer...if you really need the part# i could dig it up and post it later..

Last edited:

David N

Reaction score
And Amazon was the cheapest place I could find an Aeromotive Regulator. I think it was $140 shipped.

Latest posts

Members online