Regulated Return

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Ok so many things out there for and against... What are yalls opinions for installinga RR for our fuel systems... For the record I intend on 190cc injectors, turbo to support, air dog 2 or equivalent, and water meth...

PGreenSVT

Reaction score
I would consider a Fuelab or Aeromotive pump rather than the ADII based on their steady failure rate. With either of those you will need to run a RR whether it be the oem or an aftermarket.

Agjake11

Reaction score
Regulated return and an Aeromotive or fuel lab pump for sure.

I'm running dozers stage 3 rr on mine. No issues

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
The RR removes the fuel bowl right...? With the Aeromotive fuel pump... is it anything like the dead dog 2 lol... Is it pressure adjustable or is everything adjusted from the RR... just dont wanna have 2 back pressure regulators fighting one another...

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The RR removes the fuel bowl right...? With the Aeromotive fuel pump... is it anything like the dead dog 2 lol... Is it pressure adjustable or is everything adjusted from the RR... just dont wanna have 2 back pressure regulators fighting one another...

Depends if you want to or not, not all of them do simply because you need to have proper filtration in the system somewhere, and just deleting the bowl without having the right filters... well you know where this goes.

I dont recommend the airdog and a regulated return, unless theyre properly setup they fight each other. Just too much bad luck for me to ever recommend and airdog 2 unit to someone. There are better systems out there.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Depends if you want to or not, not all of them do simply because you need to have proper filtration in the system somewhere, and just deleting the bowl without having the right filters... well you know where this goes.

I dont recommend the airdog and a regulated return, unless theyre properly setup they fight each other. Just too much bad luck for me to ever recommend and airdog 2 unit to someone. There are better systems out there.

So I've read... Does the areo have a reg on it...?

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Got it... Just tryin to put together the shopping list and front wanna start and be missin something especially for the fuel system lol... And yes I completely understand the dirty fuel = diesel concept lol... That's what was preached to me when I got her... And bad oil...

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
on my 6.0 i ran the ITP regulated Return kit as well as the ADII on the frame rail

it kept my thursty 190/100s fed extremely well. I never had an issue of not having enought fuel

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
So I've read... Does the areo have a reg on it...?

no but its always running at 100% duty cycle unless you get the pump controller which is an added expense. This is why I recommend fuelab, they can be set to reduced speed which is meant for continuous use.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
no but its always running at 100% duty cycle unless you get the pump controller which is an added expense. This is why I recommend fuelab, they can be set to reduced speed which is meant for continuous use.

your so helpful greg!!!:pimp:

Latest posts

Members online