Reliability question

silver6four

Reaction score
i am very curious to reliability mods as well. just noticed today that i am starting to hear ticking on driver side at 71,589 miles.. frustrating!!! im thinking whole new heads my self.. oil cooler..water pump..thermostats..up pipes.. i plan on doing the work myself and dont have a lift.. should be tons of fun and tons of $..

00Rich

Reaction score
i am very curious to reliability mods as well. just noticed today that i am starting to hear ticking on driver side at 71,589 miles.. frustrating!!! im thinking whole new heads my self.. oil cooler..water pump..thermostats..up pipes.. i plan on doing the work myself and dont have a lift.. should be tons of fun and tons of $..

Mine got that tick too and I got 40k I changed the oil to delo 15 40 and it went away

silver6four

Reaction score
thank you for the tip 00Rich... ill be trying it this week.. im due for an oil change.. have always used the ford oil since ive owned it..roughly 50,000 miles.. only time will tell.. i still want/need to check my front cover also.. it scares me not knowing what it does or doesnt look like..

Latest posts

Members online