Remember me?

Pstroke96

Reaction score
I know you probably don’t, I’m not that exiting. Either way I figured I’d re introduce myself. I was a member here till I sold my obs in 2014 and bought an F150. But now that truck is getting old and it’s time to come back to the dark side. my current truck gets the job done, but it’s working too hard for my liking when pulling my camper so I have my eyes on a 2020 dually and what better place to brush up on what I’ve missed than right here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superpsd

Reaction score
The 2020s are nice. I have almost 2K miles on my 2020 F450 so far. They are smooth powerful beasts.

Diesel625

Reaction score
Good to see you came back. My dually is a 2019, and I love it. I’m sure you’ll be happy with a 2020 dually.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I know you probably don’t, I’m not that exiting. Either way I figured I’d re introduce myself. I was a member here till I sold my obs in 2014 and bought an F150. But now that truck is getting old and it’s time to come back to the dark side. my current truck gets the job done, but it’s working too hard for my liking when pulling my camper so I have my eyes on a 2020 dually and what better place to brush up on what I’ve missed than right here

Bout time! Welcome back man!

live life full throttle

Pstroke96

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, it feels good to be back. It also looks like the 6.7 is turning into a pretty reputable platform. However I’m a little frustrated that the velocity blue isn’t available in king Ranch trim for some reason

Latest posts

Members online