Remember the LP batmo Failure??

FreddyM

Reaction score
Well I threw brand new ford turbos on there and cab came back down today
And we started it up and she started knocking real bad. cab came back up, blown/cracked piston.........

Sweeeeet....

Reaction score
Sorry to hear. It truly sucks the batmo came apart and then this. But sometimes good things can come from adversity....... .like stronger parts and more power!

Let me know if I can help.

HD F250

Reaction score
This BLOWS!!!! Sorry to hear, but if you can afford it get a short block with a few stringer parts as mentioned and throw it back together. U can add for power later.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Well that's a bummer...

Time.for some HD pistons. Hopefully your cylinders are in good shape, if they are it won't be too expensive to fix (relatively)

FreddyM

Reaction score
Thanks guys. haven't looked at the cylinders yet. just in stock parts at wholesale price I'm still looking at an astronomical price for IH pistons and etc.
now the price list is turbos and a short block......not sure it's gunna be worth fixing her or if I should go back again and look at f-150s or mayb a 6.7 but warranty will be key

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I agree, and instead of stock parts, i.e. turbos and pistons I bet the cost of some aftermarket components are not that far off.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.