Renting Toy Hauler/Travel Trailer

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
LOL that's hilarious. I've broadened my search on RVTrader to 500 miles, also looking in Florida and Arizona for gently used units. Hope to find a deal like yours when it's time.

Profuzz

Reaction score
I found a lot of units for sale in California & the Carolinas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
LOL that's hilarious. I've broadened my search on RVTrader to 500 miles, also looking in Florida and Arizona for gently used units. Hope to find a deal like yours when it's time.

If you find a camper in the PHX, I would gladly check I out for you bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbf9703

Reaction score
I will probably be looking again this summer for one myself, is RVTrader yielding some units at a fair price?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
RVTrader has been good, Craigslist has also been pretty good as well. I did a few Search Tempest's in the Arizona, Florida, and Texas areas and found some real nice stuff for sale. I've come to the conclusion that I'll be buying something similar to ProFuzz, meaning around the same year, same floor plan, and toy hauler. Was going to grab a 5er, but I know the first trip we take with it I'll regret not having my motorcycle. I think $22k for an '06 Raptor 3614 Toy Hauler is a great price considering new they are $60k plus.

With these trailers, and Koda22 on here pointed this out, a lot of them are hardly used than thrown on CL for a quick sale. People buy them, use them a few times, store them for a few years, than get rid of them for nothing.

Last edited:

cbf9703

Reaction score
I used search tempest to find my Excursion. Looked for 6 months with a 500 mile radius and found nothing, was about to pick something else up and thought what the hell, one last look... found mine just posted 3 hours away- I met the guy the next morning cash in hand. I figured I'd try that route again, but wanted some other options as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
RVTrader has been good, Craigslist has also been pretty good as well. I did a few Search Tempest's in the Arizona, Florida, and Texas areas and found some real nice stuff for sale. I've come to the conclusion that I'll be buying something similar to ProFuzz, meaning around the same year, same floor plan, and toy hauler. Was going to grab a 5er, but I know the first trip we take with it I'll regret not having my motorcycle. I think $22k for an '06 Raptor 3614 Toy Hauler is a great price considering new they are $60k plus.

With these trailers, and Koda22 on here pointed this out, a lot of them are hardly used than thrown on CL for a quick sale. People buy them, use them a few times, store them for a few years, than get rid of them for nothing.

Yep. About how it goes.

Stroke_this

Reaction score
This was the result of this thread

F143F606-8212-46E1-B18E-14ADB879C533_zpsnmh7wqdx.jpg

1B492518-B85E-46B6-AAE3-42707AA0F1A9_zpsr2a6rntx.jpg

Me and my girl haven't been getting along at that well lately, when I broke the news about the new camper she asked "why do you need that" I explained to her if I'm going to be in the doghouse, it's going to be a very nice doghouse.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Yea, it's coming from Kingston, NY. They are brining it to SYRACUSE for me to pick up, I will have it for the weekend of the 16th next time I'm home.

That is so badass bro. I'm jealous for sure! You going to hang onto the dually now? What is the weight of that trailer? Looks like a 40' to me.

Stroke_this

Reaction score
That is so badass bro. I'm jealous for sure! You going to hang onto the dually now? What is the weight of that trailer? Looks like a 40' to me.

I'd still like to get rid of the Dually only to upgrade to a '17. We will see, the trailer is just a touch under 16k dry. So it may be a touch heavy for the truck. The trailer is 43' which is 5 longer then the one I'm trading in.

You going to make it up for the SnirtRun.

JD3020

Reaction score
For those of you have that rented toy haulers, what do they cost for a week from a good place? We have snowmobiles and ATV's, and always talked about how nice it'd be to have a toyhauler to hook up and get away for a weekend without a hotel. Although for all the toys we have we'd damn near need a 53ft trailer. LOL Or just get a regular travel trailer and have a 2nd truck towing our 24ft enclosed trailer.

Latest posts

Members online