Replaced stock fog lights with...

FreddyM

Reaction score
A set of Rigid's dually D2 lights!
unbolted stock housings, drilled holes and mounted the RIGIDs upside down, and just wired the harness straight into my harness using heat shrinks!

I was sick and tired of the stock fogs getting moisture in them.....they were 130 for 2 housings and bulbs for the stockers and I scored a deal for the RIGIDs for 175 for the pair!
Gunna do a light bar or just get an ADD bumper next...

Sorry for the sideways iPhone pic, will get more pics tonight from the computer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 188

FreddyM

Reaction score
Thanks! Supposedly these are sealed and have a warranty so we'll wait and see.
the lights are incredibly bright. I was scared they wouldn't look good but it ended up fitting perfect.

java

Reaction score
That's how my brother has his rigids also. They will stand behind their product for warranty as well.

HD-tech-NH

Reaction score
A set of Rigid's dually D2 lights!
unbolted stock housings, drilled holes and mounted the RIGIDs upside down, and just wired the harness straight into my harness using heat shrinks!

I was sick and tired of the stock fogs getting moisture in them.....they were 130 for 2 housings and bulbs for the stockers and I scored a deal for the RIGIDs for 175 for the pair!
Gunna do a light bar or just get an ADD bumper next...

Sorry for the sideways iPhone pic, will get more pics tonight from the computer

My stock fogs leak too. Did you try to fix them? I've heard of people drilling a small hole in the bottom not sure if that works?

FreddyM

Reaction score
I'll try and post a pic here shortly of them on.
They have a bracket that has a stud on them so I just drilled a hole in the stock bracket and mounted them upside down...
Yes these 2 lights draw 1 amp combined so it's just wired into my stock fog harness and still uses my stock switch

I took my stock ones out and resealed them and they still leaked so I just got mad and went and bought these. The cheap alternative is getting LED bulbs for your stockers but they won't be anywhere as bright!

Zmann

Reaction score
my factories never drink water ?

I like yours but if they are to bright I would feel the need to turn them off for oncomming traffic whereas the OEM's I think are fine for not blinding anyone ?

Latest posts

Members online