Replacing injector

superdutyman97

Reaction score
Sister in laws picking up an injector for me today @ the ford garage and were replacing #1 Saturday morning. Looks relatively easy to get to, I'm just wondering if it's about the same as replacing a 7.3 injector? Any tips/tricks to make this easier?

superdutyman97

Reaction score
I'm hoping this fixes my spooling issues, smoking issue, and the top eve hesitation I'm getting when the converter locks. A very knowledgable friend pointed me in this direction when I told him about the misfire on #1

superdutyman97

Reaction score
Got in yesterday, boost and spooling issues are resolved and in back at 100% performance wise but it's still hazing smoke so I think I've got another one going bad or it's time to start throwing other parts at it for now

Bluestroke2004

Reaction score
when doing injectors even when one is bad it is best to do all while you are in it.
If one fails the others are not far behind. I realize that money can be a issue, but the truck does not care.

superdutyman97

Reaction score
Terribly big issue, we just bought a new house and moneys tight. Gonna be that way for a while too. Gets to beach more of a headache and it'll be setting at unlimited and I'll be in divorce court again.

bboteler

Reaction score
Call a good builder I used warren...he may be able to do all 8 alot cheaper than you think. Atleat have em freshened up. Or buy a good core from someone reputable and have em all given a once over..you will be much happier later and it will cost you less in the long run.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.