Reputable shop to head gasket repair in Indiana?

dansdieselp

Reaction score
Yea I thought that it wasn't right because he said that it would shift wierd. It also was not making that much power either and all the positions of the chip seemed the same. What are you putting suncoast stuff in there? That gmax pac or whatever it is called with billet shafts and that or not going that far with it? I am excited for him to get that thing back I told him I am going to have to come up there for a test ride when it is done.

Suncoast Gmax5 with Precision Industries TC and some other goodies at their request. The way he had the tunes set up was he modded the dsp5 tables, but did nothing in the base tables to let the dsp5 files work right. So if you were on level 5 and punched it the truck would be a turd until it moves enough air for max command fuel in the maf table. Then it would shift and fall back on its face to repeat the process. He doesn't know what torque limited injection quantity does so that also hurt the defueling amount. I've seen his LMM run and while it runs pretty decent I bet he's running all sorts of different tuner files in there.

3brorce

Reaction score
Suncoast Gmax5 with Precision Industries TC and some other goodies at their request. The way he had the tunes set up was he modded the dsp5 tables, but did nothing in the base tables to let the dsp5 files work right. So if you were on level 5 and punched it the truck would be a turd until it moves enough air for max command fuel in the maf table. Then it would shift and fall back on its face to repeat the process. He doesn't know what torque limited injection quantity does so that also hurt the defueling amount. I've seen his LMM run and while it runs pretty decent I bet he's running all sorts of different tuner files in there.

That thing should be ready for some big power adders now with the trans being built. Yea I dont know how that guy could have anything decent with the way he is tuning it. I guess that is how you have to learn though I guess but it is better to test things on your own stuff and not others. That thing should rip though when your done with it.

dansdieselp

Reaction score
That thing should be ready for some big power adders now with the trans being built. Yea I dont know how that guy could have anything decent with the way he is tuning it. I guess that is how you have to learn though I guess but it is better to test things on your own stuff and not others. That thing should rip though when your done with it.

It will and I agree. Test on your own truck. This is why my Duramax is now a pulling truck and why I now own and tune a 06 Cummins.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.