Restoration Write-up..what it takes

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
i have the sames ones you do just black and it looks like these ones he has use the chrome factory bezel to mount them.

Yeah I just painted mine to match. But mine(and apearently yours as well) are in the "same configuration" as factory. With that being the turns and running lights to the side and at the bottom with the actual headlight at the top.

The OP's(I cant tell if its one piece with bezal or without) are ass backwards. The headlight is on the bottom with the turn signal at the top. In 99.9% of trucks it looks horrible because not only is it one piece but the configuration is flipped as well. This truck surprizingly to me pulls them off OK.

But I got mine to be different. But I relize not that they are just a little to euro for my liking on a 90's truck. So ill be getting some CP clear black stock style headlights soon.

fordman2121

Reaction score
I shouldnt have read this....It makes me want to start the swap on my 89. But Ive got a rust free truck I bought to swap the body and bed. I am also swapping engines so even more involved but this made me really want to start. Great right up!

powerstroker66

Reaction score
I wouldnt suggest it to anyone that plans on usuing it other then a weekend casual driver. The truck is now a barn queen to to the fact i dont even want to touch it!

Latest posts

Members online