• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Retro Solutions Bulbs

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
2 55W H/L Retro HID bulbs 8000k (slight blue hue)... Bulbs never installed due to doing an 08 front end conversion on my 6.0 and requires different size bulbs... $57.99 plus shipping, tax and insurance online bringing you to around $70 online... $50 shipped to your door...

20140212_192658_zps3mmzqwfr.jpg

Last edited:

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
8000 is a very blue hue. Just don't want someone to end up with something they don't like. 6k is a slight blue and gets noticeably bluer from there on.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
8000 is a very blue hue. Just don't want someone to end up with something they don't like. 6k is a slight blue and gets noticeably bluer from there on.

That's what retros website says

No they are for the years stated above

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Look up the kelvin scale. That is what all hid bulbs are based from. Granted these are 55w ballast but the bulbs are 35w. So the color will be washed out a bit, but not by much at all. It will still be very blue. In have 5k And there is a hue to them.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I mean go somewhere else and annoy someone else if your not buying go somewhere else... and dont bitch at me for "false advertisment" because its directly off THEIR website... Thank you dont come again...

Derkperk

Reaction score
And he's pissed at you because you caught the confusing description.
What are they slight blue 6k or actually 8k's?

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Bro I dont care what they say. The kelvin scale is the kelvin scale. I'm not trying to junk up your thread bro. Just stating the scale can't be altered for Retro Solutions.

I think Derk knows where I was going with it. 8k is BLUE. 6k is slightly or as they say the hue is blue

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
First off I'm not your bro... so ur gonna knock on me because I put on here what their website says... wouldn't it be easier to take your broness somewhere else instead of bitching at someone for trying to sell a product at the same description of the maker... go buy a dodge flip up your tow mirrors and and go bro out... $30 shipped...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Latest posts