retune... Smoke Show?

mclarengts

Reaction score
Im looking for someone who can retune this chip.. also does anyone have a smoke show tune? what do you reccomend

1-1.jpg

switch.jpg

bruce

Reaction score
Wrap your air filter in a Walmart sack or do the "turbo delete" mod if you really want to oral the cole.

Snake

Reaction score
I recommend you put a flak jacket and helmet on. You're about to get shelled.

dustinz85

Reaction score
Wrap your air filter in a Walmart sack or do the "turbo delete" mod if you really want to oral the cole.
LOL

:lookaround:

maybe an old ts style chip?? but better get the flame suit on if you are looking for a smoke show tune.. plus you wont find one

MINK

Reaction score
PHP does/did....just get a race tune an rolls coals errrwhere.

actually, go away.

rustbucket

Reaction score
Cant help you on the chip, but your not gonna find a smoke tune any more thats old school stuff. Tuners these day focus on tunes that are little smoke or smoke free and will most likely turn you away if you ask for a smoke tune. Guys that run smoke tunes and shut down intersections are the guys the give diesels and there owners a bad wrap..

jdeeg4276

Reaction score
could some one point me in the direction of learning about these down loadable tunes. Sounds interesting. I run bully dog.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

DocBar

Reaction score
could some one point me in the direction of learning about these down loadable tunes. Sounds interesting. I run bully dog.

Bully Dog? On a 7.3? :lame: LOL

Bill quit doing the smoke show. Two of his kids have asthma and they decided to quit tuning for it.

OP, just throw some 400/400 injectors in your truck, run your hot tune, and let the smoke show begin!!!!

ryanss22

Reaction score
tomang- your avator is Fing awesome!! LMAO!!!

OP- the chip looks like a regular "ts" style, chip some of our sponsors here can re-burn it for you, beans, gearhead,swamps, tony wildman, di..... all are good tuners

Bobby@cp

Reaction score

They are not technically downloadable, the tunes the OP is asking about was burned onto the chip by sending it out or they have a burner of their own to load the tunes onto their chip.

If youre interested in something better for your truck shoot me a message.

Arisley

Reaction score
Bully Dog? On a 7.3? :lame: LOL

Bill quit doing the smoke show. Two of his kids have asthma and they decided to quit tuning for it.

OP, just throw some 400/400 injectors in your truck, run your hot tune, and let the smoke show begin!!!!

I have a Bully Dog chip on my truck. Nothing at all wrong with the chip. My truck dynoed right at 480 with this chip, and that was with serious fueling issues.

Course, they are Tony Wildman tunes on the chip, not Bully Dog tunes.

DocBar

Reaction score
I have a Bully Dog chip on my truck. Nothing at all wrong with the chip. My truck dynoed right at 480 with this chip, and that was with serious fueling issues.

Course, they are Tony Wildman tunes on the chip, not Bully Dog tunes.
There's a big difference there. LOL

Latest posts

Members online