rev x ?

Jeff

Reaction score
Just got 2 bottles today. Do you guys use both bottles or just one? The bottle says 2 bottles for diesels but maybe thats just a way for them to sell you more lol.

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
2 bottles! 1 bottle for cars, 2 for trucks! We love the stuff! Just put a bottle in my TDI and I use the fuel additive every time I fill up!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
only use rev x here, worth the money and great people over there

Wayne

Reaction score
Smart going distributor only. Hard to sell the product when anyone can buy direct for the same price. Now people have a reason to push it. The stuff works amazingly.

Jeff

Reaction score
Thanks. I put 2 bottles in but didnt have time to drive it yet. I have a really bad stiction problem or my ficm is shot cause it is really hard to start. Even in warm weather. Pisses me off cause when I sold this truck 2 years ago it was mint and running great. I guess the 2 owners after me didnt know chit about diesels. I dont think they ever changed the oil and put around 25 thousand miles on it :morons:

florida 6.0

Reaction score
I use 1 bottle every oil change and my truck runs better than it did 60,000 miles ago . Amazing product !

strokin6L

Reaction score
I use to run rev-x. but now it's Archoil's AR9100 for me. It does the same as the rev-x at half the price. I also use Archoil's AR6200 fuel additive.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Yeah I'll be looking into the evergreen stuff too strokin6L, especially because of the price difference, but also because it appears it may actually be a better product. I need to try some for myself though.

FWIW, I am running Rev-X right now, and it does wonders. I would ALWAYS run 2 bottles. It's an oil additive, so once the oil is drained, it's gone, so I don't see how 1 bottle will ever produce the results of 2 bottles. This last batch I did, I put one bottle in, drove it for a few days, then added the second. I could tell a difference.

Latest posts

Members online