Review on Warren Transmisson

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
well just got the tranny up and in my bros truck. after we got the fluid in it and ran it through the gears on jack stands we hit the road

First thoughts were that it shifted great! alittle firm but to be expected with more clutches and a fresh relearn. torque converter locks very nicely and truck seems to pull alot harder than the crappy stocker. We have only got 50 or so miles on it but we have ran it from light throttle to full throttle and it hits the gears every time very nice crisp and firm! let me add that the trans tune isnt updated yet for this tranny so it should get even better with the correct tranny tune. we do have 175/75 in the truck as well and have laid down 470 on the dyno with the stock trans and plan to get new numbers with this built unit! overall so far it seems as if it will handle anything we are going to throw at it between towing, dd, and racing. will update it after the weekend of pulling through hills and then after we get it on the dyno for live tuning at TSD! if there are any questions please feel free to ask and ill do my best to answer them.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
About what i thought. i got a new tune and it made a difference. the trans from Andy was great to start with!!

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
yea andy seems to have it knocked outta the park! great guy to deal with and stayed up late tonight just to make sure everything went right with it for me

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
he worked an issue i had and talked to Matt about the tune. between the two, problem solved. got 20.3 MPG (70 mph) on my last road trip and it bangs through the gears nicely.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
UPDATE

well so far holds great and shifts are starting to smooth out alittle unless you get in it then all you can do is hang on because its hittin gears faster than you can think (in a good way). took it on a couple hour drive this weekend and never got hot! 170 was the max. not sure if mpgs went up or down but not worried about that right now. its towing a smaller but decent trailer back tomorrow so we will see what happens but i expect it to perform great as it has been! also want to add that we are in the texas hill country where the mad turbo has been tested awhile back by the hauling guys so if something were to get testing in hills we have the place to do it and it will sure be tested time and time again

Latest posts

Members online