riffraff billet wheel? ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Go back to ur troll hole n quit stirring the ***n pot

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

LOL... Cant even manage a complete sentence? I see no pot stirring, only exchanging of information...

You however add nothing to the thread.

But thanks for playing!:doh:

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
LOL... Cant even manage a complete sentence? I see no pot stirring, only exchanging of information...

You however add nothing to the thread.

But thanks for playing!:doh:

I didn't say a word about u old man..... Quit flapping ur dentures

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I didn't say a word about u old man..... Quit flapping ur dentures

Old??? Old???

You sound like my 13 year old son... Of course he is smart, you... well... Thats yet to be decided.LOL

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Old??? Old???

You sound like my 13 year old son... Of course he is smart, you... well... Thats yet to be decided.LOL

Easy now, I didn't start no chit with u, jw who the ***k this new cat is that's pissing in the litter box

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Easy now, I didn't start no chit with u, jw who the ***k this new cat is that's pissing in the litter box

Its no different then the lurkers that come out of the woodwork to defend a shop when someone try's to speak up...

Every camp has its lurkers. This cat has made some good points, and at least buried his piss before jumping out of the box.

You need to go back and bury your ****, it stinks man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Regardless of the "why", you copied someone else. So what? I don't care, neither do you. But don't come out in public and call out one of your competitors for doing it.

I've been building Overboost Kits forever...long before RR even existed...you actually think I never considered doing a fixed regulator before RR was around? I thought about it every single time I sat at my test fixture adjusting regulators. I thought about it every time I took a call about how to reset one. I made the switch at a time when I was busy with multiple projects and I had hoped it would make it easier to keep inventory on the shelf...and then after spending more money on regulators (almost 2x the cost of the adjustables) and different brackets I regretted it. Luckily we didn't have many customers with "problem" trucks, but we quit offering the fixed pressure kits after I ran out of the first batch of regulators because we wanted the ability to make slight adjustments when necessary. I should have stuck with my gut and never changed the product...but at the time my head was saying it would be easier for assembly and require less tech support.

Believe what you want...

So is that the extent of my hypocrisy or is there something else you want to accuse me of copying? Might as well put it all out there...

Smoker Stroker

Reaction score
I've been building Overboost Kits forever...long before RR even existed...you actually think I never considered doing a fixed regulator before RR was around? I thought about it every single time I sat at my test fixture adjusting regulators. I thought about it every time I took a call about how to reset one. I made the switch at a time when I was busy with multiple projects and I had hoped it would make it easier to keep inventory on the shelf...and then after spending more money on regulators (almost 2x the cost of the adjustables) and different brackets I regretted it. Luckily we didn't have many customers with "problem" trucks, but we quit offering the fixed pressure kits after I ran out of the first batch of regulators because we wanted the ability to make slight adjustments when necessary. I should have stuck with my gut and never changed the product...but at the time my head was saying it would be easier for assembly and require less tech support.

Believe what you want...

So is that the extent of my hypocrisy or is there something else you want to accuse me of copying? Might as well put it all out there...

tl;dr

So you copied someone else but couldn't afford it so you went back to a cheaper product yet yours still costs more?

That's not the point I was getting to but it needed pointing out. All I was trying to get at is that you shouldn't come out and call someone out for copying when you, by your own roundabout admission, have done the same exact thing.

sniper_101

Reaction score
Anyone notice the only people not bickering in thread are the two main companies at hand . . . that should tell you guys something. If it is a concern to one of the companies I think they're able to take action themselves. A bunch of keyboard warriors is doing nothing to resolve something that isn't even an issue yet. Talk about bitching over something that isn't your direct concern . . .

That being said, I've bought multiple orders from both companies and had good luck with both so I'm unbiased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online