Rigid Dually XL / D2 XL BOLT IN Fog light kits

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I know a lot of the 6.4 / 6.7 guys have been asking for Dually and D2 XL bolt in kits... We are happy to announce that KD Fab has finally brought these brackets to the market, and we will be offering the kits at a great price. The 6.7 kits are currently available to preorder, as they have been tested and are out for final production. The kits include brackets, harnesses, and a filler piece to replace the original one from the truck. Everything is powdercoated and includes all needed hardware. We are offering the kits as, just brackets and harnesses (supply your own lights) or we can get you a great combo deal if you order a set of the XL's along with the brackets. This is a great kit for those of you who want/need more light than a D-series, but don't want to spend $1000+ on the Q-Series kits.

You can PM myself or Eric, call us at 267-935-9755, or click the link below to order. Pricing will be going up after the initial pre sale so get your orders in soon. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

As of now, kits should be shipping in about 3-4 weeks, maybe sooner.

http://www.dirtydiesels.com/rigid-d...g-and-play-fog-light-kit-11-15-f250-f350-6-7/

FordPSD64

Reaction score
I'm just curious on what the best light to use is as far as being able to drive with. I've about had it with my hid fog light bulbs, wanna do some sort of rigid light but i want something that i can put in my fogs and still drive down the road without blinding everyone or getting pulled over. any suggestions?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I'm just curious on what the best light to use is as far as being able to drive with. I've about had it with my hid fog light bulbs, wanna do some sort of rigid light but i want something that i can put in my fogs and still drive down the road without blinding everyone or getting pulled over. any suggestions?

http://www.dirtydiesels.com/rigid-i...ies-fog-light-kit-99-15-super-duty-f250-f350/

That kit includes the DOT legal D series lights. They are the best for usable light in the stock fog light location. Very bright and very focused beam with a nice cutoff line to not blind drivers, or attract LEO attention. Our kits include everything you need for a 100% bolt on and plug and play install.