Rigid Q Series Fog Light Sale

FordPSD64

Reaction score
The Q2 Driving pattern would be your very brightest pattern. Its a pretty simple install. You need to remove the bumper from the truck to access everything.

Once the bumper is removed, remove the stock fog lights, install the Q Series light on the custom bracket kit, then install the whole setup on the bumper. Everything bolts right in the factory holes and all hardware is included. I even include a custom wiring harness just like the D2 Lights that will allow these to plug right into the factory fog light plug and work from your factory headlight switch.

Awesome thank you sir. Do you sell the mounts and wiring separately from the lights like you do your other kits as well?

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Sounds good. I've got it all here ready to ship.

Hey josh I also noticed you have led headlight bulbs on your website. I've had hids in the past and loved the light output but I just had trouble with two different kits so Idk if I wanna deal with that again on this 15. How do the LEDs compare both to the halogens in headlights and led vs hids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
From Oct 1 to December 31 Rigid Industries is offering up to $100 mail in rebate on their products.

Get with me to get all of your Rigid needs taken care of at the best price around and with an additional rebate!

http://www.rigidindustries.com/rebate

940_Rigid-Rebate-Social-Media-Image.jpg

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Got my lights put on yesterday and they look Fantastic! Great service from Josh@The Diesel Cartel and couldn't be happier!

Attachments

• IMG_2933.jpg
    IMG_2933.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2934.jpg
    IMG_2934.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Members online