Rigid Q series or dually xl as my fogs.....

Streethog

Reaction score
Cant beat the Q Series if you can swallow the price. The Dually XL is really cool but doesn't put out many more lumens than a standard D2. They just came out so no mounts or anything available yet.

How much would it be for the q series with the mount for the fogs, and wat would be good to use as ur fogs, not to blind anyone?

Reaction score
I'll do WAY more highway driving than backroads or anything else...are any of them actually useful as a driving light that won't blind everyone else on the road?

Hyperspot is the best pattern. I offer these in both the Dually D2 and the Q2. The D2 is much smaller but still a very very effective light that will not bother anyone on the road. The Q2 Hyperspot is the best option of the Q series lights but its so large that it can't help but get into some oncoming traffics eyes.

tommy1005

Reaction score
I have the driving D2's and have yet to be flashed.....the pattern is great for lighting up the ditches on 2 lanes out in the country

JColeman7827

Reaction score
I have the hyper spot q2's and I'm putting my 40" curved rigid in the bumper tonight

fd768e3bb1021d4ea63fbce1756845d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BK39

Reaction score
ive seen some people putting 2 40" in the bumper..

josh you being one.

anyone done two 40" radius bars in the bumper

I'm putting 2 radius 40s in mine this weekend. :thumbup: I've already test fit the 1, waiting on the other bar to come in via UPS truck today.

Spatel23

Reaction score
With both q2 and headlights on, which is the way I drive. Haven't ever been flashed or hassled. Knock on wood.
They look way brighter in the pic then they actually are
Mind you I can't see crap at night

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418765774.866966.jpg

Just headlights

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418765789.737195.jpg

Layson

Reaction score
Yeah that is pointed pretty low. Light output looks great though!

dsmracing1

Reaction score
With both q2 and headlights on, which is the way I drive. Haven't ever been flashed or hassled. Knock on wood.
They look way brighter in the pic then they actually are
Mind you I can't see crap at night

View attachment 33002

Just headlights

View attachment 33003

Yeah now I can see how you don't get flashed but your not using them to their full advantage for sure. My Q's are full fog pattern since I have the 40 inch bar and they shine off to the ditches, the sky and everywhere lol. They flat out beat the headlights even on high beam still haha.

Reaction score
Dual 40s is awesome but takes a lot of work. Have to destroy the bumper brackets, create new brackets for the light bars and have to cut the frame horns to make room for them.

If anyone needs any Rigid products let me know. They are also offering up to $100 mail in rebate on all Rigid products from now till the new year.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Yup.
As I stated, I have a hard time seeing at night and needed more light.
Just took some aiming to get the light where I needed it.
I was hesitant at first but Josh assured me they would be exactly what I was looking for and he was 100% right.

JColeman7827

Reaction score
I have some custom brackets that will allow you to mount a 40" Curved or Straight bar in your bumper with no cutting or welding or fab work needed.

Do you make them or sell the KD fab ones? The KD ones I got didn't bolt to the rigid bar without drilling holes.

39432dbb4bdba6a21e8282d1036ac832.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online