Road Armor Bumpers

CrossTx

Reaction score
My bumpers are pushing 18mos on my truck and i just turned 50k mi.
The time is really showing on these. my old ones held up alot better on my 05.
Alot of rock chips and scratches. Since it has the wrinkle finish on it and i dont wanna run w/o bumpers while it gets cleaned and powder coated
What have u guys done? The coating that come on it is rattle can thin. Not really a match for the cost of the bumpers but overall im happy with the bumpers.
I just gotta make em look better. I want them to stay somewhat satin blk. I like the finish.
Rustolium? Lol

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i have ranch hands but i took my down and had them Line X's to match, im fixing to do the same with my fender flares

CrossTx

Reaction score
I ran linex or rhino lining on bumpers back on my '02 7.3 and it just got a faded look after aboit 6-8mos
Im sure they have come a long way since then
I will stop by a linex place and check it out

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I ran linex or rhino lining on bumpers back on my '02 7.3 and it just got a faded look after aboit 6-8mos
Im sure they have come a long way since then
I will stop by a linex place and check it out

line x has this coating thats part of the mix and its garuanteed not to fade, my bumpers are 2 years old and still look new, the spray in bed liner is 3 years old and still looks new, just wash it and take care of it and it will last this time. back in 023 they were new and just getting started, its a whole new world for them now and they have really come along way with all thier products

CrossTx

Reaction score
line x has this coating thats part of the mix and its garuanteed not to fade, my bumpers are 2 years old and still look new, the spray in bed liner is 3 years old and still looks new, just wash it and take care of it and it will last this time. back in 023 they were new and just getting started, its a whole new world for them now and they have really come along way with all thier products

Cool!
I was just looking online, it has come a long way. I get it in the bed on every truck but never paid attention. I cant believe all the colors it comes in.

Im probably gonna go that route. Thanks!

JSchuricht

Reaction score
I went with Linex and the top coat. That was about 18 months ago and it still looks good.

tn-P1020259.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.