Road trip in the 450!

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
You may have to bag it just to get home. Those big tires are getting close. Put that disc right over the axle. I would say a little behind if you can. But I wouldn't want to be light if you hit the snow on the way home.

jdgleason

Reaction score
I talked with Wes about getting some air bags from him, but we are in a hurry, and could get away without, we decided to go. It'll get bags this week.

nickg3130

Reaction score
How long of a trailer is that? My buddy has a 40+ foot big tex he pulls with his dmax that is crazy long.
y2ajuzep.jpg

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I doubt it. That truck is rated for it all day long. They usual have there hands full of the people doing dumb crap.

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
i wasn't saying about the truck being rated for it because i know it is. they'd probably get them on something stupid if at all. wouldn't have to pay for the scale then though. haha.

jdgleason

Reaction score
You guys makin it alright? Looks nice and heavy! Sometimes you gotta put it on the bump stops!!!

Yes sir! We stopped to sleep a bit and shower last night and we are getting ready to grab that disc here in Illinois and head for the mountains before the weather moves in