Rockstar 2 inserts

SmokedF747

Reaction score
has anybody on here had theirs color matched to their truck? if so how much did it cost you to get them painted? (without the center cap)

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
has anybody on here had theirs color matched to their truck? if so how much did it cost you to get them painted? (without the center cap)

15 bucks worth of spray paint from home depot is perfect for them or I highly recommend the C.99 cans for rockstars.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
yeah well what color is your truck? lol mines not the normal black or white, I have the metallic green satin color.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
I personally think rainbow and hot pink is meant for any rockstars, or go to napa many others offer this service and get a color match spray can and a primer the 4 C's are needed.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Text me. My uncle owns a paint shop and he can mix up cans to match the paint code and cans of clear. That way you can do it yourself and still have it come out really nice. This stuff isn't the cheap "color match" junk that autozone sells... your paintcode is FW right? if so I can have him mix up a few extra cans. I'm getting some soon for my traction bar logo plates.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Tell that NUKKA to text back... Being dumb. We want paint and shiz.. I wish I could have dropped the spare 500 to get mine powdercoated.... Ugh. Oh well another day when I got mo money...:morons:

holy hell someone wanted 500 to powdercoat those things?

RedRice589

Reaction score
holy hell someone wanted 500 to powdercoat those things?

Yea like 125 per rim.... I didn't feel like doing it just yet, I know a guy in Erie that will hook me up and I'm going with m/t's again. Staying small though. Stupid farm gets too wet for street tires.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Yea like 125 per rim.... I didn't feel like doing it just yet, I know a guy in Erie that will hook me up and I'm going with m/t's again. Staying small though. Stupid farm gets too wet for street tires.

place near here is like 75-100 a wheel. I could have dropped them off with my traction bars lol

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Nick I was going to dip them, may still do it im not sure, but i had my fuel wheels powdercoated for 375 for all 4 of them when they were pitting.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
i got a price to paint them for 250 for just the inserts, and a price to hydrodip them of 360 and hydrodipping the stars as well.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I think you should, at least, dip the stars. I kinda wonder if dipping the inserts its gonna be too over the top though.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
I think you should, at least, dip the stars. I kinda wonder if dipping the inserts its gonna be too over the top though.
thas exactly what i was thinking lol, i think dipping the inserts and the stars ill fit right in, in compton haha, but that was my original idea, paint the inserts and dip the stars

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.