Rods

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope to put down 700 on a stock block in a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Care to elaborate bud?

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Just a turbo kit.

I don't beat on any if my trucks so I may not be the best example of test pilot. Plus my tuner sucks ... Maybe it will go boom on day 1.

Reaction score
Let me rephrase that lol adding nitrous when you have maxed out your fuel will pick up very little in most combinations, and continuing to add more nitrous will lower hp

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cp4's are about done @550... A few have claimed 600 on a stock cp4 I personaly have never seen that...you might pick up 40hp if you fuel it hard down low with nitrous... but I'm not seeing 150 rwhp lol but by all means :) no harm in tryin

Reaction score
Cp4's are about done @550... A few have claimed 600 on a stock cp4 I personaly have never seen that...you might pick up 40hp if you fuel it hard down low with nitrous... but I'm not seeing 150 rwhp lol but by all means :) no harm in tryin

You don't know mike very well. And I've seen over 600 rwhp on nitrous with a 6.7 on stock fuel......

Short Bus

Reaction score
Lol demonic sit back and learn something. Mikes been around for a day or two, if he says he is going to do something he will. Not trying to be a dick but this ain't miles first rodeo.

Reaction score
Well that musta been a freak :) like I said...I never seen it, dosent mean it never happend...what solenoid or nozzel was he running?

It was a fairly small nozzle. Single stage. That's all I know. But I was standing there when it happened. About ten passes. Best was 609 with the right tune and sprayed at the right time. There wasn't any more left in it though.

Reaction score
It is possible to over fuel lower in the rpms with nitrous to make maximum hp knowing your gana run short up top... but its very dangerous doing so, the huge cylinder pressure spike is gana be hell lol
Any way, my point being that 609 hp pull with more nitrous would have made less hp... if you run completly out of fuel , adding more nitrous in most cases will be counter productive

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That is all... wasn't tryin to pee in anyone's cheerios lol
Just gana take more than a turbo swap to make 700rwhp

yeah well.. im sure gonna try.. and i never said "with just a turbo" , i kind of have an idea what it takes to make power. i once made over 500 with a 7.3 !

Latest posts

Members online