ROLL CALL to all our active and veteran military!!!

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Its not like xerox or jacuzzi... SF means Army SF.

Just trying to help you not sound like a noob lol. But either way congrats... military is never a bad career choice.

Redrock2000

Reaction score
Lubbock Texas by way of Detroit ( birthplace unfor
3531 motor transport operator. I saw you went in under an open contract, your right assuming you'll get 0311 but it doesn't mean you'll for sure get it. Depends on ASVAP scoring and what not. I hope you get into something you'll enjoy though. I was in from 85-87 probably before you were born. I wanted to be a lifer but an m67 changed mine and the Corps plans of that.

Reaction score
3531 motor transport operator. I saw you went in under an open contract, your right assuming you'll get 0311 but it doesn't mean you'll for sure get it. Depends on ASVAP scoring and what not. I hope you get into something you'll enjoy though. I was in from 85-87 probably before you were born. I wanted to be a lifer but an m67 changed mine and the Corps plans of that.

I know there's no guarantees but at least ill be a grunt either way. Asvab is 77. Recruiter called me stupid for not getting a more advanced job

rray37375

Reaction score
United States Air Force, AFSC 3N072, which translates to Public Affairs and Broadcaster (Armed Forces Network). Think "Good Morning Vietnam" and you get the idea. Spent 12 years in the job before getting banged up and medically retired.

Redrock2000

Reaction score
Lubbock Texas by way of Detroit ( birthplace unfor
ASVAP

I know there's no guarantees but at least ill be a grunt either way. Asvab is 77. Recruiter called me stupid for not getting a more advanced job
Yeah you could have had the recruiter by the hair doing what ever MOS you wanted going open is basically a crap shoot. You could even end up in the chow hall, supply or Motor T driving officers around that would suck.

bruce

Reaction score
basically like goin ito the army as an 11x, you could end up a 11b infantry or a motarman 11c (chuck) both basically do the same thing though until a motar is needed

Snowman269

Reaction score
US Navy - 91' & 92' - Honorable Discharge - I have an Eye Disorder which ultimately ends in Blindness. I'm doing well considering the Military Docs said I would be completely Blind by now.

Joshbaker

Reaction score
Active duty Navy, Rate (MOS) AS, Aviation Support Equipment Tech. Basically I work on heavy equipment but for aircraft. IE: tractors gen sets, gas turbine engines and the like. Been in since October 07. Currently stationed in Norfolk, VA on the USS GEORGE H. W. BUSH.

AKstroked

Reaction score
Alaska air national guard here!

C-130 loadmaster since 08 and in for the long haul!

Thank you to all the member iut there
for your service.

Latest posts

Members online