Roll Pan Hitch

tjl

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a hidden roll pan hitch. Does anyone know of a company that makes them. So far I haven't had any luck finding one. I've found them for just about every truck but not for the OBS trucks.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Don't know but you may have to make one. I saw that Dave just customized 1 to fit with his rollpan on his SD in the project section.

Tonka350

Reaction score
hidden hitch? I left my stock one on and just moved it rearward when I had mine on. gave me protection so it didn't hurt my rollpan, than I took the hitch off completely and CLEANED IT UP AMAZINGLY....but I never tow anything.

Chad

dave186

Reaction score
I had one on my OBS lightning. I never found one either and just bought a hitch and modified it. Several places told me they had one that would work with a roll pan but that just means it hangs below it.

tjl

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy because I couldn't find one. I've got a couple local shops I'm going to call Monday and see if I can't have one modified or have one made.

Dieselfever

Reaction score
Did you modify the stock hitch? I want to put a roll pan on my '97 and keep the reciever hitch but not have it stick out 6" and look bad

-Michael

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.